- 1 tablespoon dried goji berry powder
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 teaspoon agave (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3/4 cup coconut water, or non-dairy milk
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender, blend until smooth.
If you’d like to turn this recipe into a smoothie bowl, be sure to add plenty of ice and slightly less liquid to create a thicker consistency. Pour into a shallow bowl and top with chia seeds, hemp seeds, banana slices, coconut flakes or more goji berries!
Looking for Something?